IIE/Kyiv Office is looking for a new team member.
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator (Hybrid)
Organization: Institute of International Education
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Travel: some travel required
The Administrative Coordinator provides administrative support for both IIE programs and general office operations. This is the customer service point of contact for the office. This role coordinates with a range of stakeholders including IIE team members, clients, partners, vendors and government offices. The Administrative Coordinator will be adaptive to local work conditions inclusive of hybrid/remote work and may travel when necessary.
- Serves as point of contact for walk-in customers as well as fields phone inquiries.
- Schedules meetings and may keep track of room reservation calendar.
- Makes travel arrangements, hotel reservations and arranges for local transportation.
- Provides logistics support related to office activities and program events and workshops.
- Provides administrative support to programs, which may include preparing correspondences, presentations, publications, and reports, distributing program materials, data entry, and website management, social media assistance.
- Coordinates with vendors and office service providers, which may include office rental agencies, local benefit providers, IT service providers, facilities cleaning, etc…
- Prepares draft translations to and from English as needed.
- Assists in the maintenance and purchase/lease of office equipment, furniture, and supplies. Keeps track of office inventory.
- Coordinates office mailing system, which may include international and domestic courier services and distributing of office mail.
- Supports printing and copying requests, including business cards.
- May provide administrative support to the Finance Team. Support may include tracking of petty cash in accordance with IIE procedures, tracking of invoices and coordination of payments, preparing expense reports.
- Assists in registering and processing office license, visa documents and work permits.
The Institute of International Education (“IIE”) has a hybrid work environment that allows team members a combination of in-office work and telework.
Education and Work Experience:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and at least two years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of data and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant funder rules and regulations preferred.
- Customer oriented, good interpersonal skills, and strong interest and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to organize and process a heavy workload and constantly changing priorities and tasks under strict deadlines.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, good organizational and analytical skills.
- Uses care and discretion in handling work and dealing with sensitive information.
- Fluency in Ukrainian language and proficiency in English, written and oral.
- Proficiency with MS office programs, including Excel and Word.
Work Conditions & Physical Demands:
Essential functions are performed in a general office setting with low noise. Job demands may require long periods of sitting; telephone work and/or computer work, as well as interactions with other team members and external stakeholders. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
IIE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and a resume/CV to: [email protected] as soon as possible and preferably not later than March 20. The position will remain open until filled.